Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Beginnings

Beginnings....

Well I've never blogged before and I refuse to google how to do so, so I'll just learn as I go I suppose. As I understand it, its like a journal, but open for the world to see.

Currently, I'm a 19 year old student at a university. I like Anime, WW II (It's awesome when they're combined), food, and being better than others. You can say I'm narcissistic but who isn't these days?

A friend told me that I should state my goals when I blog....Well as far as goals go, I want to actually know if anyone goes through similar experiences to my own. I've always regarded myself as unique to a degree, and my problems solely my own. It would interest...and disappoint me if someone has similar happenings in their life.
Also I suppose as a way to rant at my daily misgivings.

And of course, Comments are welcome! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment